Thursday, February 18, 2010

I had my brand new car go through rust proof and paint sealant today. But today is raining, will this???

I had my car go through rust proofing and paint sealant today. However, today is a rainy day, and has been raining all day.. Will this affect the quality of the rust proof and paint sealant done to my car??I had my brand new car go through rust proof and paint sealant today. But today is raining, will this???
no not at all. paint sealant will be fine and by rustproofing you mean undercoating ...(black tar like stuff on the bottom of the car) you should be fine depending on the quality of the product. worse case would be you will get the undercoating from the wheel wells splatter on the sides of your car if you keep hitting puddles same day its done. i worked for one company and theres never splattered on the car even in a rain storm and i worked for a place that theres was all over the sides of the car. you can always go to the place you got it done and have them touch up the undercoating.





you should be fine so don't worry about it.I had my brand new car go through rust proof and paint sealant today. But today is raining, will this???
you bought air if it s a new car rust proofing and paint sealant meant nothing, most cars come with 7 yr 100000 mile rust proof and corrosion warranty the process they sell you is just a spray on placebo in most cases . it is cheaper for them to repaint your car if there is a problem than actually apply something, so the answer is nothing will happen except your wallet is lighter

No comments:

Post a Comment